A smell of smoke on an Airbus A380 was detected during a flight of Singapore Airlines on Jan. 31 and investigators later found burn marks on electrical wirings under a toilet, the airline said.
There was no fire and the plane landed safely but the ground crew inspected the aircraft after and found the burn marks.
Singapore Airlines said that no further information on the causes was available as the company and Airbus were investigating the matter further. They had checked all other A380 flights and nothing was found.
Incoming search terms:
- a380 electrical system (3)
- electrical wiring burnt (3)
- burn marks on wire (2)
- airbus a380 wiring (2)
- airbus a380 electrical system (2)
- burn an electrical wire (2)
- electric wire burn marks (1)
- electric burn mark (1)
- dreamliner burned (1)
- burnt wires in a airbus a380? (1)