The first Airbus A380 for Malaysia Airlines successfully completed its maiden flight on 20th October after completion of the final assembly and system tests in Toulouse, France.
After a successful flight of five hours, the aircraft returned to Toulouse to be prepared for its next journey to the Airbus facilities in Hamburg, Germany for cabin installation and painting. Powered by four Rolls-Royce Trent 900 engines, the aircraft is the first of six A380s ordered by Malaysia Airlines, scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2012.
Malaysia Airlines will be the 8th airline to operate the A380.
Incoming search terms:
- a380 malaysia (1)
- google malaysian airline (1)
- google malaysian airlines (1)
- malaysia airlines a380 second (1)
- malaysia airlines airbus a380 cabin (1)
- malaysia airlines may buy the b787 and a350 (1)
- malaysian a380 airbus 2011 (1)